Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux

Does anyone know where you can find a copy of Corel's Wordperfect Office
2000 for Linux? I've been using WP since the dos days. If I can get WP
on my Linux box, I can discard my Microsoft 98 partition. If that's a no
go, will WP Windows version work on Crossover Office? StarOffice just
doesn't have the features I'm looking for. Thanks, Tom

This message originated from a Unix computer using Open Source software:
SuSE Linux 7.2 Pro, Galeon 1.0.3 Browser, AbiWord 0.99.3 Word
Processor, Ximian Gnome 1.4.0.6 and Evolution 1.0.3 Groupware Suite.
Have a lot of fun!!! (Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and
an Apache inside.)

< Previous Next >