Subnet mask settings....
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:19:50 -0400
...I was hoping someone here would know this. Since this is the most
knowledgable list on the earth

I have two networks, I am trying to copy one network to look like the
other.
1st network 10.0.0.0
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Firewall translates 10.0.0.0.to 66.13.54.x with subnet 255.255.255.224

The second network I want to make 10.10.0.0
What would the subnet mask be. 255.254.255.0
?

Michael Garabedian
Consultant
Emergys Corporation
6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 360
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
408-3385 ext 101
Fax 408-3384
email mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.emergys.com

WE DENY THE EARTH PRINCIPLE OF THE THIRD EXCLUDED TERM (THE EXCLUDED
MIDDLE, ENUNCIATED BY ARISTOTLE) ACCORDING TO WHICH PROPOSITIONS CAN
ONLY BE TRUE OR FALSE. THE WHOLE ONTOLOGY OF TERRESTRIAL THINKERS IS
SATURATED WITH EXPRESSIONS LIKE "TO BE," "I AM NOT," "I EXIST," WITHOUT
ANY OPTION FOR OTHER FORMS OF DIFFERENT CONTENT. UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES
CLARIFY YOUR FORMS OF INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION, THE PROCESS OF SEEKING
THE TRUTH WILL BE VERY LABORIOUS AND SLOW.

< Previous Next >