mozilla mailer
  • From: "S.Toms" <smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed folder access problems within
mozilla mailer? I normally use pine for mail but I wanted to play around
with the new mozilla mailer and see how things were.
I'm using an imap configuration but whith the exception of the Inbox,
all folders/sub-folders continue cycling the mozilla logo without ever
generating a mailbox display. The weirder thing is, that I can let it run
for a minute or so, force stop the mailbox query, exit the program,
relaunch and re-browse the same folder and all messages appear with no
problems. Tryin another folder results in the cycling logo and trying to
The only mailbox that consistantly shows correctly is the Inbox. Again,
I normally use pine, so this is no biggie, but, I was wondering if anyone
else has come acrossed this in some way or am I just special?

--

S.Toms - smotrs at mindspring.com - www.mindspring.com/~smotrs
SuSE Linux v7.3+ - Kernel 2.4.10-4GB

  • No further messages