Re: [SLE] PDA's on linux question
  • From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:34:37 -0700

On Wednesday 10 April 2002 03:15 pm,Jon Doe wrote:
> I am looking to get a PDA this weekend. I am looking in the $199
> range in my small home town. I wondered how the Handspring and Palm
> work on linux? Which is recomended? I'm on a limited budget and
> although I would love to have a linux based PDA none are in my price
> range. The local Staples has the Zaurus, but wants $699 for it...lol.
> Thanks

I have recently bought a Palm m125 at $199 which works with linux. Use
jpilot. My main goal, however, is to use the Palm as a GUI for an
embedded application so I'm not that much interested in the Palm
applications. But the various stuff that comes with the Palm seems to
Hot Sync properly with jpilot.
HTH.

--
Tony Alfrey