Work slow
  • From: "" <martinr_richard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:30:47 -0400
Hi!

This morning I just installed Qt3 and KDE3. No problem to install it. Is it just for me or if for everybody, kde3 is very slow? When a message popup and I click on the button to close it or respond, it takes a time before this window disappear. The same thing for Konqueror. Have you ever experienced that?
I tried to install Kopete and when I done ./configure I got a message like: Qt (>=3.0.2) qt-mt not found, make sure you compiled Qt with thread enable ....
What's this mean? I installed Qt with the Rpm's that was on the web site with KDE3 rpm's.
Someone can help?

Thanks