RE: [SLE] X 4.2.0 and Matrox Millenium G550
  • From: "Alleman, Lowell" <lowella@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:50:22 -0400
This doesn't exactly answer to you question, but it may be useful....

Are you running a recent version of KDE? I know that dual head support was
added (or improved) in the latter version. If I remember correctly,
SuSE-7.2 came with KDE 2.1.2. If you haven't already, then you may want to
upgraded to a newer version of KDE... (KDE 3.0 is pretty nice, but it may
require some extra effort.)

I have no clue about the permissions thing. Sorry.

Anyway, I just thought I'd drop you a line about the KDE thing--I didn't
see a KDE version number so I thought that upgrading might help.

Good luck,

Lowell Alleman
lowella@xxxxxxxx