Re: [SLE] Firewalls, Ports, etc.
  • From: Pep Serrano <pep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:35:57 +0200
The easiest you can do is to setup the personal firewall and this should
close all incomming connections.

To test that it is efectively closed you should check your ports connection
from outside. Don't scan your ports from your own host.

If you get any error messages while booting the firewall check that it is the
personal firewall (not SuSEfirewall or SuSEfirewall2) and check your config
(is quite simple config).

Pep Serrano