Re: [SLE] Firewalls, Ports, etc.
  • From: Patrick <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:22:17 -0400
Ok Great! That sounds like what I need to do Michael as well as
getting the firewall going, so could you give a step by step or lead me
to the info? I will check the inetd.conf and hosts.deny, but the port
scanner sounds interesting and I am completely lost on it! ;o)

Patrick
On Wednesday 10 April 2002 10:00 am, Michael Garabedian, was heard
saying:

--
---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
Registered Linux User #225206