RE: [SLE] SuSE + WinXP machine
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:54:24 -0400
For some reason you can browse to the windows directory and the C:
prompt but after that you can't go anywhere, but SuSE congifures that
automatically, so that is nice. SO you can download things in XP leave
them on the root and then boot in SuSE and pull them across, too bad it
does not work the other way around.