Re: [SLE] SuSE + WinXP machine
  • From: "Douglas Pichardo" <vbnova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:40:42 -0500
> Can SuSE 7.3/8.0 resize partitions during the install?
No idea...

> If so can it resize NTFS (that's WinXP's right?)
Users have the option of FAT32 or NTFS

> If not what are my options (besides Partition Magic)?
I'm not sure about it, but there's a free program called Partition Resizer
(I just used it to resize my Windows partition)... not sure if it can do
NTFS, but it's a free alternative to Partition Magic

> Also, should/can I let LILO handle the WinXP boot?
I would go with LILO. I have no idea about the XP bootloader or anything, so
I assume LILO would be easier...

DoPo