SuSE + WinXP machine
  • From: Eric Pierce <eric_suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:16:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

My wife just picked up a sweet Toshiba Dynabook last
week and (having helped pay for it) I'm gearing up to
slap SuSE on part of the drive.

Question.
Can SuSE 7.3/8.0 resize partitions during the install?
If so can it resize NTFS (that's WinXP's right?)
If not what are my options (besides Partition Magic)?

Also, should/can I let LILO handle the WinXP boot? or
should I go with a different option (i.e., Linux boot
floppy, ??)?

Thanks for reading...
Any advice or experiences would be much appreciated.

Eric