php/mysql gui (was Re: [SLE] PHP/MySQL
  • From: Tamara Abbey <abbey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 17:40:58 -0500
At 08:43 PM 4/7/2002 +0100, Tom Wesley wrote:
[snip]

> Thanks again
look for package mysql and mod_php, then restart apache and there you have it.

i suggest checking the mysql web site for a gui client and admin app.

I've been using apache/mysql/php on my *nix hosts and I also have a windows set up on my desktop machine -- I really like phpMyAdmin for some of the *chores* since I'm not really a DBA -- I just need to talk to mysql once in awhile.

Thanks to an off-list post from Travis -- I have php now according to the apache test page -- so, as always,

endeavoring -- persevering

<t />

< Previous Next >