Re: [SLE] old hardware question

C., have you tried Small Linux?

>From the Small Linux FAQ:
"Q: What is Small Linux?

A: Small Linux is a partial distribution of the Linux kernel and support
files that can boot on older x86 systems with less than 5 meg of ram memory."

I have not used it myself, but here is a link to their website:

http://www.superant.com/smalllinux/

Mike Reith

--
"The best way to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen is to go
about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the

deserve and receive neither liberty nor safety..."

- Benjamin Franklin