Re: [SLE] schools & linux
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:29:52 +0300
* PR; <prooroa@xxxxxxxxxx> on 07 Apr, 2002 wrote:
I only work with Suse for 4 month now and enjoy it, though I bother the group with all kind of questions eveyone is very patient & helpfull.
Now, wouldn't it be nice if the school computers ran on linux. Still most of their used games or whatever they're doing is microsoft based.
Does anyone of you helped to setup a school linux-based network & are

try suse-schools (could be school also) as a mailling list have a look
at k12ltsp.org which is Linux Terminal Server Project

there special help/news-groups for this? can it be done with the regular suse pro 7.3
Is it allowed by Suse to do so?

:-O

--
Togan Muftuoglu