Re: [SLE] Problem programming C++ [SOLVED]
  • From: Pep Serrano <pep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:02:04 +0200
A word to all you:

I really enjoy reading this list and always learn something new from all you
guys....

Except... those messages where the pros do blame someone's mistakes or just a
message out of topic.

Do you think this is the way to promote our OS to be user friendly? Are you
user friendly at all???

Perhaps you guys should be using the list
suse-linux-experts&pros-highlevel-only4hackers@xxxxxxxx ?

It's not about Praise... it's about everybody that has been blamed in this
list... It's about me having to read your bull-shit... You just fill my mail
box with your unfair crap.

By the way, sorry for my little piece crap-mail in your box. Hope this cause
some reflexion in some people.

Have a nice we :-)
Pep Serrano.