schools & linux
  • From: PR <prooroa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 11:18:13 +0200
as this group is xtremely helpfull for me I want to pop the following question:

my son's school has more then 20 computers, all running windows... and pay for the licemses.
I only work with Suse for 4 month now and enjoy it, though I bother the group with all kind of questions eveyone is very patient & helpfull.
Now, wouldn't it be nice if the school computers ran on linux. Still most of their used games or whatever they're doing is microsoft based.
Does anyone of you helped to setup a school linux-based network & are there special help/news-groups for this? can it be done with the regular suse pro 7.3
Is it allowed by Suse to do so?
piet

< Previous Next >