Re: [SLE] kmail folder limits?
  • From: Stefan Nilsen <stefan.nilsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:25:33 +0200
> I don't know if this is a bug, feature or fluke.
>
> It seems that when I have between 600 and 800 messages in a folder
> things go wacky.
>
> the headers of messages which were stored get trashed,
> subject is listed as No Subject
> sender unknown
> date unknown

I have experienced this when I managed to open more than one kmail at
the same time, like if I connect to home computer from work, running X
over SSH, when I already have kmail started on home computer.

Later versions of kmail seems to make this harder, they detect if kmail
is already running. Maybe you just need to update kmail?

/Stefan