Foxpro?

Hi,

yesterday my boss told me that his supplier of computers and
software had started to look into linux and Staroffice.
They have always just sold Microsoft. The reasen they
started to look at linux was that there customers have began
to complain that Microsoft's software are to expensive. :)

My boss now that I use linux so he asked me to check if it's
possible for us to use linux. The problem is that all our work
regarding stock, manufacturing, delivering is all handled by
foxpro (Visual FoxPro 6.0). We have a large number of scripts
that handle all of our needs.

The question is:
Any RAD database tool for linux? Just a sql server doesn't help,
we have a large number of windows with buttons so anyone
can go in and check for orders and other stuff.

I have searched and what I found so far is Rekall, any good?

Rgds

Nisse