Re: [SLE] have you had Success with SoftRAID...
  • From: Pep Serrano <pep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:47:21 +0200
I have a couple of redundant servers running with RAID1 in production since
long time and never had a problem... We have restored one disk so far (just
for test :-).

The Software RAID How-to is your best source for information... It is very
easy unless you mount your boot and root partitions in the RAID.

Write me a line if you need further help.

Pep Serrano.