Email server for Windows
  • From: "Tom Nielsen" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:42:35 -0800
Here's the situation. My office is connected to the internet full-time. We
have delays in getting email from each other even though we are all located
at the same building. The email server for neuro-logic.com is hosted by our
webhosting service. I would like to use an internal email program/server so
that we can send interoffice email without going out to the net. BUT, I want
everyone to be able to get email from the outside also. The office is using
Win2k and Outlook and we have a TCP/IP network.

Is there anything in Suse 7.3 Pro that allows me to set this up?

Tom Nielsen
Neuro Logic Systems
805.389.5435 x18
www.neuro-logic.com