NTOP & MySQL
  • From: "Omppu" <Omppu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:44:31 +0300
Hello

first of all i would like to thank the NTOP development team for a marvelous tool that they have created
the tool has more data collection features than i have expected and im looking forward to the development
of the reports that it generates (including integration with RRD, opennms, etc)

i have had ntop running on my firewall for a couple of months now and i really enjoy what it provides
unfortunatelly once in a while ntop crashes and it looses all the data that it had gathered for example the
data about bandwidth consumption history etc, etc..

in the beging i read that it is possible to store that generated data in mysql,, but stupidly i did not
bookmark the links and now i cant find that info,

so here i am now asking you guys whether anyone else has thought or has integrated
ntop mysql and possibly with other tools such as RRD

if so please do not hestitate in letting me know about your progess on the issue
and your point of view,,,

regards
O.

  • No further messages