RE: [SLE] OSPF
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:12:26 -0500
What I want to do is take two separte lines and bundle them, so if one
line has 768 kps and the other has 768 kps ,

I can achieve 768+768 I want the computer to look at which line has
the fastest speed at any particular time and then send it out or receive
it from the iternet.

More for multiplayer games, and servers. Not a business environment,
home office. I have two linesand want to make the network think that it
is one line. Or use the fastest line at any given time.