Re: [SLE] OSPF
  • From: Nick LeRoy <nleroy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:06:43 -0600
On Wednesday 03 April 2002 10:02 am, Michael Garabedian wrote:

<snip>

> Any ideas. I just want to be able to merge two lines together. I get
> one free from work and the other I pay for, so I think I should be able
> to do this, but my IT sixth sense says it won't work.
> My superpower.

What exactly is your *objective*? Yes, one linux box can have 3 NICs and can
route to them, etc. Are you trying to do a load balancing, or just talk to
work through one interface and the rest of the net through the other? Trying
to achive redunancy in case of an outage?

Chances are that you *can* do what you want to do, but without knowing
exactly what that is, it's hard to speculate further.

Just my $0.02 worth.

-Nick