OSPF
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:02:36 -0500
Okay...I have a question....

I have a dsl and a cable modem, two different ISPs.

AT&T RoadRunner
| |
| |
-----------------

OSPf Computer

Internal Lan

Is this possible, just put three net cards in the ospf computer and set
up one card to point to at&T, one to RR and the other to the IL

Or do I need to do it differently, I heard from a friend that you could
not do this if the ISPs were different, and if that is the case would
this work

AT&T RoadRunner
| |
| |
|GatewayI |GatewayII

OSPf Computer

Internal Lan

Any ideas. I just want to be able to merge two lines together. I get
one free from work and the other I pay for, so I think I should be able
to do this, but my IT sixth sense says it won't work.
My superpower.