Re: [SLE] contactsheets within gimp
  • From: SuSEnixER <4july65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:45:52 -0500
* Dave Barton <bmcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [04-02-02 21:34]:
> On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 12:14, SuSEnixER wrote:
> > * Dave Barton <bmcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [04-02-02 20:08]:
> > > pixieplus appears to be just the application I have been looking for. I
> > > have downloaded the archive, but I haven't been able to locate any
>
> Thanks Pat. After I failed miserably in my attempts to compile the Alpha
> Version 0.3pre1, I downloaded and installed the SuSE rpm of version
> 0.2.1, which is good but the new version looks even better.
>
> Is there any specific reason why you recommend the older version, or do
> you think it's safer for newbies like me to leave pre-release stuff
> alone?

Are you using KDE3?? The V 0.3pre1 is specifically for KDE3. AND, if
you were having difficulties, the rpm is much easier, expecially since
there is one compiled for SuSE 7.3 or ??. Anyway, you should have
matched the version you have installed.

The 0.3pre1 is developer, not stable issue. It is for tryout and
debugging.
--
Pat Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
Registered at: http://counter.li.org

< Previous Next >