Re: [SLE] The Linus Letter
  • From: dep <dep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 18:25:13 -0500
begin Ben Rosenberg's quote:
| A letter almost exactly like this was circulated last April 1. :)
|
| Wouldn't surprize me at all if it was the same letter.

yeah -- that's why i linked to the site, because there's a link to
last year's -- which was different -- in the story. actually, all the
links in the story are accurate, including the part about kde moving
to console mode text-only. also all the quotes, except for the last
one, because i would have had to phone somebody to get it on such
short notice.
--
dep

http://www.linuxandmain.com -- outside the box, barely within the
envelope, and no animated paperclip anywhere.