Re: [SLE] The Linus Letter
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:38:24 -0800
A letter almost exactly like this was circulated last April 1. :)

Wouldn't surprize me at all if it was the same letter.

* dep (dep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020401 07:20]:
->begin John B's quote:
->
->| Is that letter *really* an april fool's thing or not? This
->| shouldn't be allowed to be kept unclear too long, too many times
->| jokes have proved they can do amazing damage.
->| So, if anyone can give us enough info on it to let us give a sigh
->| of relief, please do so.
->
->there's a pretty good rundown of it -- and of the nifty new qt -- in
->the top story at http://www.linuxandmain.com/news/
->
->it's a big day for the community, that's for sure.
->--
->dep
->
->http://www.linuxandmain.com -- outside the box, barely within the
->envelope, and no animated paperclip anywhere.
->
->
->--
->To unsubscribe send e-mail to suse-linux-e-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxx
->For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
->Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
->

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC