Re: [SLE] SuSE FTP and People Directories
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:08:07 -0800
* Christopher Mahmood (ckm@xxxxxxxx) [020228 16:05]:
->* Anthony W. Marino (anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020228 15:58]:
->> I've seen several postings of user's updating with Mantel's kernel. Is
this
->> something that has been consistant in the past because of Mantel's
->> experience/quality?
->
->Hubert Mantel is the kernel package maintainer (as well as one of
->the original SuSE guys) and places test kernels there.

So those brave souls willing to use these test kernels without the
support of SuSE/Hubert Mantel do often ftp them from this directory and
help each other out..hence the emails on this list detailing this. :)

Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC

< Previous Next >
List Navigation