Re: [SLE] audiogalaxy once more - other case
On Sun, 2002-03-31 at 08:02, Alain Barthélemy wrote:
[snip]
I have problem with audiogalaxy too. I just reinstalled it now (I installed
it without problem two months ago).
I have
username
password
email

confirmed buy account@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thus I make file account.txt in same directory as
AGSatellite-static program
With lines:

email
password

As asked by readme.txt script

This is probably where you are going wrong. I checked my AG setup, and
the readme file. The account.txt file has:
username - NOT email as the readme file tells you
password

The username you should have in account.txt should be the same one you
use to log into AG with your HTML browser.... not your email address as
the readme says it should be.

Give this small change a try... it should work.

C.

And the answer is always when I run AGSatellite-static program:

Invalid account, please edit/create shares.txt and account.txt

And my account.txt script is deleted

Thus can anyone suggest me something?

< Previous Next >