Re: [SLE] Netscape 6.2.2 question
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dougmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:24:58 -0500
At 11:48 03/29/2002 -0800, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
->Out of curiosity, what functionality is missing?

I people will miss ability to have software make up for a lack of
education when it
comes to spelling words and using a dictionary. ;)

-=Ben

/snip/

I consider myself to be a damned good speller of the cockamamie English
language,
but I have the American Heritage Dictionary permanently in my Windows taskbar.
Nobody's perfect. (I don't usually use spell-checkers, as I use a lot of
words
they never heard of, being in the RF/microwave/wireless engineering business.)

--doug

< Previous Next >