Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:03:13 -0800
* John Scott (fyrbrds@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [020328 17:50]:
->
->As far as Crossover Office: I'll wait until there are more supported
->apps. When it can do quicken and Easy CD Creator, buying it will be a
->no-brainer for me.

I agree with the Quicken thing..but I'm not sure why you can use native
CD burning tools in Linux. When I worked at SuSE we had a burning
station. It had an external box with 6 CDR's in it and a CDR in the
machine itself. It worked perfectly..never had an issue copying
anything. I'm just curious...cause there are plenty of GUI tools for
this. Do none of them do what you need..is there some strange thing that
Easy CD creator does that these do not?

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC

< Previous Next >