Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:42:44 -0800
I'm on the CrossOver mailing list because I bought the first plugin
(which works great with SuSE)..I've seen about a 60/40 split on it
working..60 being it works.

If you read the Codeweavers website you will see that it works with
Office 97/2k only for now.

You all can get on the CrossOver mailing list at the website. It's maybe
10% of the traffic of the SLE and it has some great information on it.

* Luis Oliveira (lpoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020328 14:40]:
->
->Hi,
->
->And, does it run with Office XP Professional ?
->

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC

< Previous Next >