Re: [SLE] evolution
On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 08:16, James Ogley wrote:
under help, i know i changed the url viewer so FAQ opens with opera
but none of the other under help open "getting started", "quick
reference"

That's cos the FAQ is a web site link, whereas the other help items are
ghelp - they will use your default GNOME Help Viewer, and I don't think
Opera can do that (this is not a bug in Evolution)

I never said it was a bugggggggg

how?

Do you have gnome-spell installed?
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com