Re: [SLE] Evolution 1.0.3
  • From: "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:27:50 -0500
On Thursday 28 March 2002 04:55 pm, Richard Bos wrote:
Op maandag 25 maart 2002 17:19, schreef James Ogley:
Ximian have released version 1.0.3 of Evolution.

If you want to try it out, I've put RPMs of it, and dependencies gtkhtml
and bonobo-conf on www.usr-local-bin.org

They are now available from suse as well. They can be found in the
supplementary gnome directory. Or just execute "apt-get install
evolution", if you've configured apt for suse :))

I've YASTed evolution and bonobo, however, I use kde2 as my window manager
and can't find evolution there. What do I need to do next in order to use
evolution in kde?

Thank You,
Anthony