Re: [SLE] Looking for ...
  • From: Praise <praisetazio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:39:40 +0100
Il 16:33, mercoledì 27 marzo 2002, Graham Smith ha scritto:
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:56, Maura Edelweiss wrote:
Does anyone know about some good examples of C code programs / routines
??? I wonder whther SuSE kit comes with something of this kind.
I only have the C manual by Kernighan and Ritchie.
For writing simple C program this is sufficient. However for system
calls it's not.

I remember all SGI UNIX (called IRIX) systems come with on-line
documentation of each C library function and program samples
illustrating how to use them.

Have you checked "info libc" ?

Praise

< Previous Next >