Re: [SLE] anyone willing to look at database?
  • From: Alfredo Cole <alfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:34:00 -0600

El Mar 26 Mar 2002 12:44, escribiste:
hi,

am just wondering if there are any linux database admins/developers
that would be willing to look at a windows package that I have been
trying to convince to work on linux. Was just after opinions of
whether the project is worthwhile.
Contact me either on here or by private email if you have a little
spare time.

Tom

Hi:

Do you have the source code? Which database does it use? What
programming language are you using?

- --
Alfredo J. Cole
http://www.acyc.com (Accounting Systems)
http://www.clshonduras.com (Linux Hardware)
PGP Key available from certserver.pgp.com