Re: [SLE] java
  • From: David Herman <ob1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:59:09 -0800
On Monday 25 March 2002 05:35 pm, Patrick wrote:
On Monday 25 March 2002 03:10 pm, David Herman, was heard saying:
On Monday 25 March 2002 02:59 am, Fergus Wilde wrote:
---------snip----------------------
Maybe someone else could try these sites and enlighten me as to a
way to get them working.

http://webpac.spl.org/webclient.html (seattle public library)
http://webpac.kcls.org/ (king county
library)

========================
David,
It seems that the sites are using a brand new plugin for java not
available for our SuSE distros. I am downloading the plugin now for
Netscape 6.2.1, which should also make it available for Konq once
installed. If you have not gotten the new Netscape, I do recommend
it, even over Mozilla as it seems to be very well behaving on my
setup.

That is all I have found for the moment and will test again after
getting the new plugin. I hate it when these sites can't leave well
enough alone! Always gotta be screwing around with stupid
unsupported code! grrrrrr

Patrick

Thanks I'll give that a try.

--