(OT) HP Toner/Drum question ...

HI all

Would someone with HP know-how please tell me something? I'm looking at a
couple of used HP laserJets, 4 and 5 /5L... They all say "without
Toner/drum". in German "Ohne Toner/trommel-einheit".

I've looked thru my office supply lists and can not find a drum for these
printers. Is the toner and drum one unit? Or is the drum just not find-able?
I've found ads for toner for about 70euro. Is this a good price? If not, can
someone suggest a source in Germany for this.

Thanks!

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge