APC UPS Software
All,

I am new to this list so let me give everyone here
a big hello and good morning (even though it may not
be morning in your neck of the woods :-> )

I have a question regarding SuSE Linux 7.1+ and
APC UPS'. I have already downloaded and installed
the version for SuSE from APC's website, but it
looks like a port of the Caldera build, and as you
all know, SuSE and Caldera are unalike.

I have sent numerous e-mails to APC, with guarantees
of them getting back to me within 24 hours, but they
have not responded... Not even once... :-(

So, I'd like to ask all of you that are using APC UPS'.
Are you using the PowerChute software, and if so, how
did you hack it up to work? If not, what software
are you using?

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como Phone: 631-434-6600