Re: [SLE] thttpd & SuSE 7.3
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:01:11 +0100
On Sunday 24 March 2002 18.41, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
I try to install thttpd - a native IPv6 web server:

I get an error when I compile thttpd under SuSE 7.3:

libhttpd.c: In function `ls':
libhttpd.c:2522: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast libhttpd.c: In function `httpd_start_request':
libhttpd.c:3464: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a

Hm. Is this a clean install of 7.3 and what version of thttpd are you trying
to compile? In the version on the CD/DVD, there is a cast on that line, and
in the latest version the function httpd_start_request is almost gone.

cast libhttpd.c:3467: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make: *** [libhttpd.o] Error 1

I compiled both the version included and the latest version, and both compiled
cleanly on a stock 7.3 (with updates from ftp.suse.com, naturally).

//Anders