Re: [SLE] HP DJ 640C, was: [SLE] color printer
  • From: Landy Roman <landy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:35:01 -0500 (EST)
On 24 Mar 2002 17:02:25 +0100
wolfi <wolfi_z@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi once more,

I just had a look into my YaST2 on SuSE 7.3
The driver for the HP DeskJet 640C is not
present there, so getting a driver from
linuxprinting.org seems to be the most promising
way. This printer model apparently is newer than
SuSE 7.3, so do it that way and I think you
should achieve maximum performance:-)

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-DeskJet_640C

Cheers .... Wolfi

i tried that and i see some extra drivers when i
run yast2, but when i try the test page with those
drivers i get " call of apsfilter setup and then
test page fails to print with an error sayin
unable to print test page blablabla

< Previous Next >