Klipper?
  • From: Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 05:48:00 -0600

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: [SLE] Konqueror and Kmail not cooperating
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 06:28:18 -0600
From: Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: SLE <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>

Used to be when I clicked on a link in an email while using Kmail my browser
(e.g. Konqueroro) would start up and go to the site.

Now, however, when I do this it saves the file to a tmp dir. I see the the
klippers inits and sometimes it asks for confirmation about a cookie. But
when I look down at the taskbar it shows kfmclient starting and reports
"saving file to....".

How might I get the original functionality of have the browser open to the
link in the mail rather than downloading the page to a temp file?

TIA, Curtis