Re: [SLE] Re: What was the original Apache configuration
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:26:22 +0100
On Saturday 23 March 2002 12.14, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
Hi

I want to upgrade Apache to 2.0.32 because of IPv6 support. Hereby
I would like to compile it as close as possible to the old
configuration. Is the configuration somewhere stored from the
distribution SuSE 7.3 ???

I've been trying to work this one out as well. After talking to Ryan
Bloom and Jim Jagielski I've taken in interest in this version of
Apache.

So, if anyone can give some helpful instructions or point me at a
useful URL I'd like to know about it. Finding docs for Red Hat
configuration isn't too hard but the SuSE docs aren't helping me at
all.

Thank you

Have you guys looked at the spec file in the source rpm? It has all configure
flags and everything that's used to compile the binary rpm.

//Anders

< Previous Next >