Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Joshua Lee <yid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:35:03 -0500
On Friday 22 March 2002 03:02 pm, you wrote:
->> But there is good beer made in St. Louis, Mo. It is made by the
Schlafly ->> family (yes, Phyllis's family) and sold in bottles throughout
[...]
->If I'm ever in Missouri (or Missour-ah as my great-grandparents from
greater ->St. Louis called it) I'll have to try some.

Nahh..I grew up in STL and even worked for A. Busch for a while..the
stuff they produce is for the most part crap. ;)

If you read carefully I was refering to the Sclafly beer, not to Busch's
horrible products. (As a young man during the summer I worked for Busch
Gardens for a while, doing, among other things, pouring glasses of their
fermented rice, corn, and whatever's cheapest on the commodities market.)
--
"I am not now, and never have been, a girlfriend of Henry Kissinger."
-- Gloria Steinem

< Previous Next >