Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Joshua Lee <yid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:10:39 -0500
On Wednesday 20 March 2002 08:23 pm, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
Commenting n Busch products,. an Englishman commented that it was Watery
Fizz.

The English are noted for being polite. ;-)

But there is good beer made in St. Louis, Mo. It is made by the Schlafly
family (yes, Phyllis's family) and sold in bottles throughout Missouri.
You can have a great draught of it at the Tap Room in St. Louis. "It", by
the way, is several brews, including various forms of stout, lager and
pilsner-type beers and weitzen.

If I'm ever in Missouri (or Missour-ah as my great-grandparents from greater
St. Louis called it) I'll have to try some.
--
We really don't have any enemies. It's just that some of our best
friends are trying to kill us.