Re: [SLE] samba and WinXp problems
  • From: Andrei Verovski <andrei.verovski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:36:02 +0200
I configure samba on my linux machine SuSE 7.3
when ever I try to connect to samba using WinXp it
failed saying That it can not logged I have created
the same user on samba and Xp but I still have the
same problems I can see the Samba machine but I can
not browse the file unable to connect How do I degug
this or what do I need to verify to solve the problem

WinXP requires special setup for samba (share level security will not
work). Do you want working samba.conf by e-mail?

* Best Regards --- Andrei Verovski
*
* Personal Home Page
* http://homepage.mac.com/MacGuruHQ/
* Mac, Linux, DTP, Development, IT WEB Site