Re: [SLE] Hello, anybody home?
  • From: David Herman <ob1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:38:58 -0800
On Thursday 21 March 2002 08:16 pm, Monte Milanuk wrote:
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:37:08 -0800
---------snip---------------

Does no one know the answer to this, or am I being ignored? I've
asked several questions on this topic or others that were related,
and for the most part, I get no responses on list, and only a few
(thank you those who did respond) off-list.

Ya know, I've had the same response @ times, I'd just have to assume
that nobody knows (or perhaps the beer thread is more interesting :-0)

Sorry I can't help w/ your prob, I'm sure I've seen similar questions
in the recent past, (might try the archives) just didn't apply to my
knowledge or interest so they just washed over me...

good luck.
--
dh