RE: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Art Fore <art_fore@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:11:25 -0800

No, it is not the same.

Art
-----Original Message-----
From: Harry G [mailto:harrycg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 8:38 AM
To: Art Fore; SuSE Linux-e
Subject: Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts

On Thursday March 21 2002 12:52 am, Art Fore wrote:
Have been reading all of the threads on Stouts, so will give my two
cents worth, having been in Germany for 9 1/2 years, and in every
western European country in addition (even though I realize the
British don't consider themselves European).

The best German beer is Weinstephen, <snip>

Is that the same as Weinstein, or is it a different brand? I get
Weinstein all the time in Ft. Lauderdale, along with Red Hook, Anchor
Steam, Sierra Nevada, and others.

Harry G

< Previous Next >