RE: [SLE] [NET] IP addr and possibly routing question
  • From: DSprankle2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dale A. Sprankle II)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:53:23 -0500
Oliver Ob <ob_ok@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list readers,
this is somehow strange, I may be overlook a detail, so please point
me to what I have missed here:

My IPs in my PN originally looked all like 192.168.17.xx.
Due to some reason I wanted to convert them to 10.0.0.xx,
but after I did that I could no more connect, neiter even
ping between the PCs, even though I restarted them.

So is there a thing that I have overseen?

I am not familiar with routing. So please bear with me :-)

--What netmask are you now using? You might make sure is it something like
255.255.254.0 on all machines on your network.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

< Previous Next >