[NET] IP addr and possibly routing question
  • From: Oliver Ob <ob_ok@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:26:04 +0100
Hi list readers,
this is somehow strange, I may be overlook a detail, so please point
me to what I have missed here:

My IPs in my PN originally looked all like 192.168.17.xx.
Due to some reason I wanted to convert them to 10.0.0.xx,
but after I did that I could no more connect, neiter even
ping between the PCs, even though I restarted them.

So is there a thing that I have overseen?

I am not familiar with routing. So please bear with me :-)
--
I http://www.bmw-roadster.de/Friends/Olli/olli.html I